Sunday, July 19, 2009

Little things

On Delhi Airport, at 8:30 PM, I came out of airport to look for a taxi. I appoached Prepaid taxi (EasyCab), I had to go to Noida sector 56. I took the receipt and moved for locating the taxi. Took some time to get the feel of airport and the known-ness of the taxi stand started my mind working. I realized,

They have converted old departure into taxi parking stand and I couldnot locate my fav Balaji Express. I used to love this place and spent numerous hours during numerous trip during 2006/07/08/09 with pals like Sanjay and Vijay. It use to be our meeting place, each time any one wants to meet me during my transit at Delhi. After seeing taxi stand there and taking sometime to understand the location, The first reaction was "Are ye kahan gaya". Suddenly a feeling of something missing came inside. The sight of me sitting there and seeing Sanjay/Vijay coming from other end became live again. Suddenly I hit the taxi standing there and I realized it has changed for good and for ever.
Things are destined to change!

No comments:

Post a Comment