Monday, July 27, 2009

Arihant - Hats off to Indian Scientist

Arihant - Ari (Enemy) hant (kill, destroy ) - Arihant means "destroyer of enemies".
Felt delighted to learn about the launch of Arihant on July 26, 2009 to mark the 10th anniversary of Vijay Divas. I thought a moment and the intellectual inside me told why am I happy to hear about a weapon of mass destruction. But on thinking deep and rationally I remembered the famous line by none other than Ramdhari Singh 'Dinakar' - "Kshma shobhati us Bhujang ko jiske pass garal ho, usko kya jo dant-heen vish-heen vineet saral ho". Considering the kind of neighbours we have, a shameless failed state like Pakistan and non-human state like China with 10 such marines, its a need of the nation.
This being indigenously developed gives an immense sense of satisfaction and pride. When I think of sixth nation (after US, Russia, China(10), UK and France) in the league.
I dream of a day when I will hear something like India created its own league rather than joining a league of five.

Bravo!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment