Sunday, July 19, 2009

Bangalore

While driving on the congested and over-crowded supposedly 4 lane Bannerghatta road, I always dream about using my car's accelerator. I think about the of the time I am loosing on account of the traffic. It creates/builds and holds the frustration which has got no outlet. Reaching office and coming back from office is as painful as it can be.
I happen to be in NCR during last week. As soon as I was coming out of flight at 8:00 PM I was reminded by HOT air about what Bangalore is. I went out and catched the taxi, the roads are wide but the traffic is moving at the same speed. All tall claim about the improved traffic condition is not that true as they appear in Bangalore. The CBD is jammed and traffic near Nehru Place reminded me of my Bannerghatta road. The jams across the flyover are so common sight.

I said to myself: What ever be the other places but no one can beat Bangalore weather and the calmness it brings to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment